I love finding and sharing great ideas for crafty projects and particularly keeping the kids inspired. Feel free to drop me a line and thanks for reading!
Latest posts by Crafty Croc (see all)
- Molly’s Story - November 19, 2019
- Limited Edition Holiday Chalk Markers (Special 20% Coupon Offer for $1) - September 5, 2019
- Best Artists for a Unique Handmade First Day of School Chalkboard - August 5, 2019
Decorate your windows and doors for Halloween
Crafty Croc® chalk pens are absolutely perfect for decorating your windows and doors with fun spooky designs and paintings!oooooooooooooooaaaaahhhh! It’s Halloween time again and
Below are a bunch of templates and ideas for how you can spook it up, and while you’re at it you may want to check out another Halloween post we made recently of horrendously horrible Halloween craft ideas for the whole family.
Ok – so before you get started with these templates and stencil guides for your window decorations a little tip on how best to use them.
- Click through the link the large original template and print it out.
- If possible use sticky tape to attach it to the outside of the window
- Once it is firmly held in place, use your Crafty Croc® liquid chalk markers to trace over the design using different colors for the outline and then filling it with shading until you get your desired result.
- If you want to go for just a black silhouette leave the colors out and block it in with your black marker.
Halloween Bats Template
Halloween Ghosts Window Template
Halloween Pumpkin Template
via Clip Art Kid
via Carve My Pumpkin
Trick or Treat Stencil
via How to A to Z
Well, that should get you started. Remember these are just a guide and of course you can add your own flourishes, shading and groovy detail to make each design unique and your very own.
We love Halloween at Crafty Croc and look forward to seeing all your own wonderful decorations.
Please feel free to share any of your Halloween decorations or crafts on the Crafty Croc Facebook page whether you used chalk markers or any other medium to make them! Until next time – Happy Halloween!!!!